The usage of our bikes should be in accordance with the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, and shall not be used for any illegal or unlawful purpose. Any costs and charges due to such usage shall be paid and managed by the user entirely.
We promote safe use of our vehicle and prohibit the usage of the vehicle in the following conditions-
- With more than two (2) people on the vehicle
- Seating or accommodating pets on the vehicle
- Under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs or other banned substances or consuming tobacco or tobacco products on the vehicle
- For or in any kinds of race, contest or competitions, or stunts
- Tampering with, disassembling or in any way altering the vehicle or any of its parts without prior authorization from ONN Bikes on a need basis
- Uncommon usage, irresponsible riding methods, overstressing and mishandling the motorcycles causing excessive wear of the vehicle parts and undue damage
- To carry unlawful/ hazardous or prohibited material
- Using the incorrect fuel for the vehicle
- Commercial usage of any type deriving financial benefits
- Attaching any external structures to our motorcycles causing damage to the vehicle or other vehicles/human beings/animals coming in contact with it
- Any other inappropriate use of the vehicle
Any traffic violation by the user should be immediately reported to ONN bikes to prevent any further inconveniences.